| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chihuahua in November is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature variation/ range is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty with infrequent rain. A feeble 10mm (0.4in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 3 days.
- The blue above Chihuahua is fine having an average of a detectable 6:38 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 10:59 long with an average length of 10:41.
- There are approximately 3:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chihuahua November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Chihuahua, Mexico
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Chihuahua:
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 689.3 kms (428.3 miles) N
- Safford, Az, Usa - 613.8 kms (381.4 miles) NW
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 615.9 kms (382.7 miles) NW
- State University, Nm, Usa - 384.9 kms (239.2 miles) NNW
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 353.6 kms (219.7 miles) N
- Guaymas, Mexico - 478.3 kms (297.2 miles) W
- La Paz, Baja California, Mexico - 645 kms (400.8 miles) SW
- Mazatlan, Mexico - 603.2 kms (374.9 miles) S
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 688.9 kms (428.1 miles) NE
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 539.1 kms (335 miles) NNE
- Midland, Tx, Usa - 523.4 kms (325.2 miles) NE
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 681.8 kms (423.7 miles) ENE
- San Angelo, Texas, Usa - 616.1 kms (382.8 miles) ENE
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 303 kms (188.3 miles) NE
- Del Rio, Tx, Usa - 507.4 kms (315.3 miles) E
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 658.8 kms (409.4 miles) E
- Monterrey, Mexico - 658.9 kms (409.5 miles) ESE