| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chihuahua in October is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 19mm (0.7in) of liquid is dropped across on average 4 days.
- In October the heavens above Chihuahua are slightly sunny with an average of a pleasing 7:46 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:24.
- There are approximately 3:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chihuahua October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Chihuahua, Mexico
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Chihuahua:
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 689.3 kms (428.3 miles) N
- Safford, Az, Usa - 613.8 kms (381.4 miles) NW
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 615.9 kms (382.7 miles) NW
- State University, Nm, Usa - 384.9 kms (239.2 miles) NNW
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 353.6 kms (219.7 miles) N
- Guaymas, Mexico - 478.3 kms (297.2 miles) W
- La Paz, Baja California, Mexico - 645 kms (400.8 miles) SW
- Mazatlan, Mexico - 603.2 kms (374.9 miles) S
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 688.9 kms (428.1 miles) NE
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 539.1 kms (335 miles) NNE
- Midland, Tx, Usa - 523.4 kms (325.2 miles) NE
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 681.8 kms (423.7 miles) ENE
- San Angelo, Texas, Usa - 616.1 kms (382.8 miles) ENE
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 303 kms (188.3 miles) NE
- Del Rio, Tx, Usa - 507.4 kms (315.3 miles) E
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 658.8 kms (409.4 miles) E
- Monterrey, Mexico - 658.9 kms (409.5 miles) ESE